Utility Menu

We Help Solve Tax Problems
(877) 945-3675

IRS Form W-2

Tue, 03/19/2013 - 10:12 -- tgcadmin

Employers must provide employees with a statement of how much they earned in wages, tips and other compensation from the previous year in a W-2 form (by January 31 of each year). The form will reflect state and federal taxes, social security, Medicare wages and tips withheld.

Call (877) 945-3675 to learn how we can help with your tax problems.