Utility Menu

We Help Solve Tax Problems
(877) 945-3675

IRS Form 1040- Individual Income Tax Return

Tue, 03/19/2013 - 10:09 -- tgcadmin

Those individuals and married couples who are required to file with IRS must complete this return. **Form 1040EZ is for income less than $100,000, interest less than $1,500 and cannot be used if the taxpayer received the advanced earned income credit. Form 1040PC is a paper tax return prepared on a computer using the approved IRS tax preparation software.

Call (877) 945-3675 to learn how we can help with your tax problems.