Utility Menu

We Help Solve Tax Problems
(877) 945-3675

Federal Tax Deposit (FTD)

Tue, 03/19/2013 - 10:07 -- tgcadmin

An employer must deposit employment taxes withheld (income tax withholding and FICA taxes) including the employers share of the FICA, either monthly or semi-weekly (depending on the amount of tax withheld) with an authorized commercial bank or Federal Reserve Bank.

Call (877) 945-3675 to learn how we can help with your tax problems.