Utility Menu

We Help Solve Tax Problems
(877) 945-3675

What are my options if I can't reach an agreement with the IRS/State?

Fri, 01/04/2013 - 17:21 -- tgcadmin

The IRS/State is always interested in reaching some sort of settlement with delinquent taxpayers. Keep in mind though; it's not their goal to make your life miserable by garnishing your wages and levying your bank accounts. It's to get you into compliance and collect as much money as they can, as quickly as possible.

Call (877) 945-3675 to learn how we can help with your tax problems.