Utility Menu

We Help Solve Tax Problems

After we settle, will I be in good standing with the IRS/State?

Fri, 01/04/2013 - 17:27 -- tgcadmin

Yes. For the next five years, however, you must remain in compliance with the tax laws. This means you must file and pay all subsequent tax returns in a timely manner. You must also make timely estimated tax payments if required.


to learn how we can help with your tax problems.