Utility Menu

We Help Solve Tax Problems
(877) 945-3675

Amended Tax Return

Tue, 03/19/2013 - 09:44 -- tgcadmin

This is a tax return filed to make changes to a previously filed tax return. A taxpayer can amend any tax return from a previous tax year, going back as far they they desire; however, taxpayers have only three (3) years from the due date of the original return or the actual date of filing to file an amended return in order to collect refunds. **If filing amended returns, you must have a copy of the original return filed, along with an explanation and documentation as to what items need to be amended.

Call (877) 945-3675 to learn how we can help with your tax problems.